Managing Director, Brokerage
Conor Flannery utilizes his consulting background to provide solid analytical input into real estate decisions. He adds value to his clients through market research, financial analysis, and strategic advice. Conor's strategic approach to solving problems creates efficiencies in the acquisition and negotiation process resulting in occupancy cost savings of 15-25%. Years of experience
Mr. Flannery’s clients include companies such as Juniper Networks, Miasole, Harmonic Inc. and Newport Corporation.
- Three Way – 74,000 SF headquarters relocation
- Miasole/Hanergy – 111,000 SF headquarters renewal
- Volterra – 75,000 SF headquarters renewal
- Hortonworks – 30,000 SF headquarters relocation
- Hansen Medical – 63,000 SF headquarters renewal
JLL Top Gun since 2008
BS, Haas School of Business; University of California, Berkeley Affiliations
Conor volunteers at the Stanford Hospital as a Eucharistic Minister and as the head baseball coach at Woodside Priory High School. Conor is President of the leadership council advisory board and has served on this board since its inception in 2011.