Colin M. Penoyar
Colin Penoyar has over 10 years in the commercial real estate industry, completing more than $300 Million in transaction value. Colin specializes in the sales and leasing of Professional/Medical Office and Industrial properties in the Baltimore-Washington corridor as well as Tenants throughout Maryland and multimarket assignments. Colin currently represents a portfolio of more than 1 Million square feet in Anne Arundel, Prince George’s and Howard Counties.
Colin represents local, regional, and national corporations throughout the region and is a recognized real estate advisor among his peer competitors.
Transaction experience includes leasing, acquisition and disposition of office, industrial, and commercial an investment property.
• Anne Arundel Dermatology
• Victory Fuel
• Ironmark USA
• Genesis Healthcare
• First National Bank
• JPB Partners
• Shoregate Partners
• Onyx Equities
• Old Line Bank
• Pizza Hut of Maryland, Inc.
• Manekin, LLC – 5901 Ammerndale Road, Beltsville, MD/105,000 SF
• Ironmark USA – 9040 Junction Drive, Annapolis, MD/50,100 SF
• Shoregate Partners – 1812 Margaret Ave., Annapolis, MD/42,000 SF
• Genesis Healthcare – 1211 Waugh Chapel Avenue, Gambrills, MD/45,000 SF
• Mandrin Holdings, LLC – 716 Giddings Avenue, Annapolis, MD/16,983 SF
• First National Bank – 4111 W. Joppa Road, Baltimore, MD/23,000 SF
• Victory Fuel – 700 Dixie Street, Little Rock, AK/30,000 SF
Education and affiliations
BS, Finance, University of Maryland, College Park
Licensed Real Estate Agent, MD
Member - Rotaract Club, Annapolis
Member - Anne Arundel Commercial and Industrial Association (AACIA), Anne Aundel
Member - The Annapolitan Club, Annapolis