Clara is an Associate within Houston’s Office Tenant Representation group. Her principles of ethics and her client first mentality have made her valuable to her clients and her team. She acts as both an expert real estate agent as well as a Transaction Manager. This dual role along with the mentorship from her teammates and colleagues, has given Clara the knowledge and tools to manage large portfolios and complete one off local and multi-market transactions. She is passionate about helping her clients find efficient solutions that help their overall business goals. Clara has proven to be responsive, quick to adapt and efficient in providing results that go above and beyond expectations. She is happy to help with any client needs, big or small, in any industry but she is an expert in portfolio management and office tenant representation.
Before joining JLL in 2019, Clara spent 2 years in Property Management as both a Leasing Agent and a Resident Director in a luxury apartment community where she completed market surveys, financial analysis and helped to create a positive and safe environment for the community.
- Bachelor of Arts | Communication | Minor in Real Estate | The University of Washington, Seattle
Affiliations and Community Information
- JLL Women’s Business Network, Member
- Central Houston, Inc., CHIME (young professionals) Member
- Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo, Breeders Greeters Committee Member
- Spring Branch Memorial Sports Association 7/8th grade Lacrosse Coach
- South Coast Lacrosse Club 7th grade Lacrosse Coach