Cindy Williford, MAI
Senior Vice President
Cindy Williford, MAI serves as a Senior Vice President for JLL Valuation Advisory in Houston. In this role, Ms. Williford is responsible for performing various appraisal and consulting services for the Houston practice which includes multi-family, single and multi-tenant office buildings, single and multi-tenant retail centers, regional malls, industrial facilities, convenience stores/service stations, ranches, hotels, and other special-use properties. Other property types include right-of-way and utility corridors, easements and various property types for eminent domain proceedings. She is also involved in numerous litigation consulting and support services.
In addition to performing a variety of appraisal/consulting services, Ms. Williford specializes in the property tax division, where the firm represents property owners, attorneys and government entities.
Prior to joining JLL in late 2016, Ms. Williford served as Associate Director at Integra Realty Resources (IRR) in Houston.
Ms. Williford has successfully completed numerous real estate related courses and seminars sponsored by the Appraisal Institute, accredited universities and other institutions.
- Stephen F. Austin State University, Bachelor of Business Administration
- Appraisal Institute (MAI), Member – Houston Chapter, #80960
- Former President of Sabine Chapter – Appraisal Institute
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser – Texas Appraiser Licensing and Certification Board, TX 1322225 G
- Broker’s License - Texas Real Estate Commission, #281616
- Texas Association Property Tax Professionals – Member, #521
- National Charity League – Katy Chapter – Sustaining Member
Certified General Real Estate Appraiser in the following States
- Houston, TX | United States
- +1 713 243 3378
- View LinkedIn profile