Christopher Gaw joined JLL Nashville in early 2022 as Vice President, where he focuses on growing the industrial brokerage team and portfolio. Prior to joining JLL, Gaw was an associate at Cushman & Wakefield focusing on leasing and investment sales. He is an active member of National Association for Industrial and Office Parks (NAIOP), the Phoenix Club of Nashville, and volunteers with The Crieve Hall League and Second Harvest Food Bank.
- Phoenix Club of Nashville, Member
- Licensed Broker in Tennessee
- National Association of Industrial & Office Properties (NAIOP), Member
- The Crieve Hall League, Volunteer Coach
- Second Harvest Food Bank, Volunteer
- The University of Mississippi, Bachelor of Marketing
- Christ Presbyterian Academy, Nashville, TN