Senior Managing Director
Mr. Spofford is a market-leading industrial real estate advisor for JLL, representing owner/users, corporate tenants, developers, and institutional landlords looking to acquire, develop, lease and dispose of industrial real estate.
A recognized industry leader in business development, he was responsible for the successful launch of the Seattle Industrial Group in 2008 and since that time has been the driver behind the practice’s marketing leading position across the Pacific Northwest. Mr. Spofford is a senior member of JLL’s Supply Chain and Logistics group, providing strategic solutions to corporations, institutional owners, developers, REITs, logistics providers and transportation companies. In this capacity he has advised many well-known companies on improving speed to market, cost and reduction strategies and maximizing location and labor requirements. His direct experience helps clients optimize their real estate solutions through gaining a solid understanding of their needs and the application of a full economic and physical assessment for each unique situation. His approach, coupled with JLL’s corporate real estate services, creates real estate efficiencies and a streamlined process in an effort to save the client time and money.
He is also the Seattle lead for JLL’s Urban Infill Group, which provides clients information on urban logistic facilities and what’s driving customers, in a way we can competitively and effectively position your business to serve the delivery demands of our customers.
For the past five years, Mr. Spofford has been the primary broker for the UPS, and UPS Supply Chain Solutions, in Washington. His services include the following solutions: Real estate advisory and site selection, Customer Portfolio Management and Optimization, Brokerage Services, Supply Chain Strategy Development, Lease Negotiation, Financial Analysis, and Competitive Location Assessment.
- Whirlpool – 891,600 SF – Spanaway, WA
- Lowes – 775,000 SF – Dupont, WA
- UPS – 770,000 SF Built To Suit Tacoma, WA
- UPS SCS – 616,000 SF Lease Renewal Auburn, WA
- UPS – 280,000 SF New Lease Seattle, WA
- UPS – 100,000 SF New Lease Fife, WA
- UPS SCS – 100,000 SF Lease Puyallup, WA
- UPS – 60,000 SF Lease Fife, WA
- UPS – 15 Acre Land Acquisition Lynnwood, WA
- UPS - 10 Acre Land Acquisition Marysville, WA
- Iron Mountain – 400,000 SF Kent, WA
- Graebel – 210,00 SF New Lease Kent, WA
- Tim’s Cascade – 100,000 SF Lease Renewal Kent, WA
Washington State University, B.A. - Communications
Awards and achievements
CoStar Group Power Brokers list in 2009-2017
JLL Top Achiever 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
JLL Top Gun 2016, 2017
NAIOP and CSCMP Contributor
- Seattle, Washington | United States
- +1 425 890 6961
License #: 98894
- View LinkedIn profile