Exclusively working as a tenant representative, Charlie brings over 19 years of experience in commercial real estate to the clients he represents. His background both in the Eastside and Seattle markets, as well as agency leasing and disposition services, has earned him a reputation as a tenant representation expert.
Charlie began his career at CBRE, where he negotiated on behalf of landlords, and later joined Pacific Real Estate Partners as a Principal. After JLL’s acquisition of PREP in 2011, Charlie continued to successfully utilize his depth of market knowledge to represent corporations in the Seattle and Eastside markets. Today, Charlie’s transaction experience totals more than 4.8 million square feet.
Outside the office Charlie, a former University of Washington crew team member, enjoys playing golf, getting a Peloton ride (or two) in, and spending time with his wife cheering on his daughter’s volleyball and son’s baseball games.
Representative Clients (Partial List)
- AXA Advisors
- Bank of America (Multiple Transactions Regionally)
- Bausch Health
- Eddie Bauer
- Lowe’s (Multiple Transactions Regionally)
- Merrill Lynch (Multiple Transactions Regionally)
- New York Life
- Paycom (Multiple Transactions Nationally)
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Truist (Multiple Transactions Regionally)
- UnitedHealth (Multiple Transactions Regionally)
- Warner Bros. Discovery
- WE Communications (Multiple Transactions Nationally)
- Wells Fargo (Multiple Transactions Regionally)
University of Washington – B.A.
Awards and Affiliations
JLL Leadership Committee Advisory Board (2 years)
JLL National Mentor-Protégé Program (as both a Mentor and Protégé)
CoreNet Global – 36 Under 36 Young Leaders to Watch
FareStart Facilities Committee
University of Washington Rowing Steward
- Bellevue, WA | United States
- +1 425 974 4088
License #: 50179
- View LinkedIn profile