Managing Director, Capital Markets
Carrie is a Managing Director in the Portland office of JLL Capital Markets, Americas. She joined JLL as part of the HFF acquisition and has more than 10 years of experience in multi-housing real estate. She is primarily responsible for institutional and private capital investment advisory for multi-housing transactions in the Portland metro area.
Carrie joined HFF in February 2016. Prior to that, she worked with CBRE, where she was a Vice President in the investment properties group. During her time at CBRE, she was involved in more than $1.5 billion of multi-housing transactions in Portland as well as Chicago, where she began her career. Carrie has also worked at Fifield Companies, a multi-housing and office development and acquisitions firm, and in the real estate banking group of JP Morgan.
- Investment Advisory
Education and affiliations:
- BS Finance, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- ULI Women’s Leadership Initiative, Board Member
- Member of JLL’s National Diversity and Recruitment Committee
- ULI Suburban Product Council Member – Portland Metro