Senior Managing Director, Capital Markets
Carl is a senior managing director in the Philadelphia office of JLL Capital Markets, Americas. He joins JLL as part of the HFF acquisition and has extensive experience in commercial real estate, including investment advisory, equity placement and debt. He is primarily responsible for private client multifamily investment advisory transactions throughout the Philadelphia metropolitan area, including Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware and Maryland. Over the course of his career, Carl has been involved in more than $7.8 billion in commercial real estate transactions.
Carl started at HFF December 2013. Before that, he was an associate in Marcus & Millichap’s national multifamily group specializing in the sale of multifamily assets in the Mid-Atlantic region of the United States. His group was the highest producing multifamily team in the Mid-Atlantic region for Marcus & Millichap, closing more than 3,000 multifamily units annually.
- Investment Advisory
- Equity Placement
Education and affiliations:
- BS, Villanova School of Business, Villanova University
- Apartment Association of Greater Philadelphia
- Pennsylvania Apartment Association – East
- Daniel M. DiLella Center for Real Estate, Villanova School of Business
- DiLella Center Nova Next Council
- 2017 CoStar Power Broker - Top Sales
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson – Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson – State of Maryland