Senior Director, Capital Markets
Carl is a Senior Director in the Capital Markets, Finance Group for Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL) where he is primarily responsible for sourcing and placement of debt and equity requirements for all property types.
His well-developed technical knowledge of real estate process gives him a deep understanding of the important principles that must be incorporated into any transaction. Carl has represented clients in a broad range of solutions including debt and equity placement strategies, investment and disposition strategies and business expansion opportunities across multiple real estate sectors.
Carl brings over ten years of experience in real estate and structured finance. His experience ranges from facilitating real estate transactions across office, data centers, industrial, land, hospitality, retail and mixed-use. Carl joined JLL in 2016 after seven years of experience as a financial consultant and as a business operations manager.
Carl Beardsley received his bachelor’s degree in Economics and Spanish from DePauw University.
He holds an active real estate license in the state of Arizona, a debt origination license in the state of Arizona and a debt origination license in the state of Nevada.
Representative transactions include:
- Construction Loan (Mixed-Use) - $205,000,000;
- Building Sale (Data Center) - $122,000,000;
- Bridge Loan (Mixed-Use) – $67,000,000 ;
- Colocation Requirement (Data Center) - $63,000,000;
- Construction Loan (Multi-family) - $44,250,000;
- Acquisition Loan (Office) - $42,750,000;
- Equity Placement (Multi-family) - $26,000,000;
- Equity Placement (Mixed-Use) - $25,750,000;
- Bridge Loan (Retail) - $25,500,000;
- Acquisition Loan (Office) - $12,500,000;
- Acquisition Loan (Industrial) - $10,000,000;
- Acquisition Loan (Office) - $6,000,000;
- Acquisition Loan (Office) - $4,000,000;
- Construction Loan (Office) - $3,000,000.