Senior Vice President
Bryan Huarte joined JLL as a specialist in Sacramento office tenant representation in 2006. Prior to joining JLL, he worked as a consultant for Accenture in San Francisco. For the past decade, Bryan has focused on building relationships through professionalism, attention to detail, and unmatched local market knowledge with a specialization in the tenant representation and agency work in the greater Sacramento market. He is able to utilize his technical and financial modeling expertise to add value to assignments. His responsibilities include strategy development and implementation, site identification, and lease negotiations.
- Western States Petroleum Association- 9,000 SF Relocation of Lobbying HQ (Sacramento, CA)
- Kaiser Permanente- 120,000 SF Medical Office Building Purchase (Folsom, CA)
- Infor Global Solutions- 10,000 SF Relocation (Rancho Cordova, CA)
- Stantec - 25,000 SF Relocation & Consolidation (Sacramento, CA)
- Kaiser Permanente – 25,000 SF New Mental Health Center (Sacramento, CA)
- Downtown Sacramento Partnership- 6,000 SF Downtown Expansion & Relocation (Sacramento, CA)
Education and affiliations
Bryan attended the University of Notre Dame where he received Bachelor of the Arts degrees in Finance and Computer Applications. He is a member of the Sacramento Association of Commercial Real Estate and is a licensed salesperson by the California Bureau of Real Estate. He completed the CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Member) training in 2007. He enjoys spending time out of the office traveling with his family and coaching youth soccer for the past five years.
- Sacramento, CA | United States
- +1 916 448 5196
License #: CA - 01362697
- View LinkedIn profile