Brian C. Sullivan
Managing Director, Brokerage
In his role as Managing Director, Brian's focus is on developing successful leasing strategies for owners seeking to retain or attract Government Tenants in downtown Washington, DC. He is adept at understanding ownership's financial objectives and identifying potential tenants that can help reach those goals.
The Government Investor Service (GIS) team is closely linked with the best in class JLL market research. Together, they provide economic forecasting and thought leadership to both clients and internal JLL partners. Brian's seasoned navigation of the ever changing people and policies of Government bureaucracy provides his clients a unique expertise that is leveraged across the entire JLL platform. Based in Washington, DC, the GIS team is in constant interaction with the critical members of the Executive and Legislative branches of Government that influence Federal real estate events that impact JLL clients across the nation.
GIS operates across the JLL global platform and is integrated with JLL partners worldwide. Combining the strengths of the unique GIS proficiencies and expertise, Brian and the GIS team provide real value to their clients in Government Leasing, Investment Sales and Structured Finance.
- Citizens Immigration Service (DHS) | One Town Centre, Camp Springs, Maryland (575,000 s.f.)
- Represented ownership, Peter NG Schwartz, in a build-to-suit
- GBA Associates | 7700 Arlington Boulevard, Washington, DC (668,000 s.f.)
- Represented GBA Associates for the United States Defense Health Headquarters consolidation for a 15 year lease renewal
- Douglas Development Corporation | The Woodies, 1025 F Street, NW, Washington, DC (150,000 s.f.)
- Represented ownership in a 10 year lease renewal for the General Services Administration (GSA)
- Westbrook Partners | Colorado Building, 1919 14th Street, Washington, DC (30,000 s.f.)
- Represented ownership in a 10 year lease renewal for the Department of Treasury
- Prudential | 5001 Eisenhower Avenue, Alexandria, Virginia (625,000 s.f.)
- Represented Prudential in the adaptive re-use of 5001 Eisenhower Avenue for the Transportation Security Administration.
Education and previous experience
- Cushman and Wakefield | Executive Director
- Involved in over four million s.f. of GSA transactions and represented the largest GSA lease negotiated in the entire Washington, DC metropolitan area for four consecutive years
- Indiana University | Bachelor of Science in Finance