Brian L. Chandler, MAI, CRE, FRICS
Managing Director, National Practice Co-Lead - Seniors Housing
Brian Chandler serves as Managing Director in JLL's Valuation and Advisory Services (VAS) in the United States. In this role, he is focused on conducting appraisals, market studies, large portfolio engagements and consulting assignments for seniors housing and healthcare properties nationwide. Actively engaged in commercial real estate valuation, consulting, and brokerage since 1989, Mr. Chandler has extensive experience in consulting and valuation of a wide variety of commercial, retail, industrial, and residential properties including, office buildings, shopping centers, power centers, regional malls, warehouse/distribution, apartments, seniors housing, amusement parks, hotels, and vacant land. In addition, experience includes real estate brokerage, tenant representation, asset management, preparation and desk review of consulting and valuation reports, market studies, cash flow analysis reports for owners/developers, insurance companies, pension fund advisors, governmental agencies, commercial lending institutions, and investment companies.
Prior to joining JLL in late 2016, Mr. Chandler was with Integra Realty Resources, where he most recently served as Managing Director/Partner with the Dallas office and Associate National Practice Leader for the Seniors Housing & Health Care Specialty Practice. Mr. Chandler has held senior level positions with Cushman & Wakefield and GMAC Commercial Mortgage.
Affiliations and designations
• MAI designation by the Appraisal Institute (#12453)
• Fellow of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
• Member of the North Texas Commercial Association of Realtors
• Member of the American Senior Housing Association (ASHA)
• Member of the North Texas Chapter of The Appraisal Institute
• CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Member) Institute, Chicago, Illinois
• CRE designation by the Counselors of Real Estate in 2012
• Certified General Real Estate Appraiser in AR, AZ, CA, CO, GA, HI, IA, IN, KY, LA, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, NE, NY, NC, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA
• University of North Texas, Denton, Texas, Bachelor of Business Administration, 1989
• Real Estate Graduate School Studies, 1990