Brendan McBride is a senior vice president in the brokerage services division of JLL New Jersey’s office. Mr. McBride provides tenant and landlord representation services for corporate and institutional clients, with a focus on the acquisition and disposition of office properties. A key player in the brokerage community, Mr. McBride brings a superior knowledge of the market and an enthusiastic, driven approach that has proven to be a valuable resource for his clients.
Mr. McBride has been active in commercial real estate for the past 15 years.
On the tenant representation side Mr. McBride successfully consulted for the following select companies:
• Jersey Central Power and Light NJ (Headquarters Relocation)
• Lum, Drasco & Positan Law Firm (Renewal)
• IFIC (Multi State Portfolio)
• Albermarle (International Portfolio)
• St.Clare's Hospital (Building sale disposition)
• McGraw-Hill (Lease buy-out disposition)
• Henschel-Steinau (Headquarters relocation)
• Law Office of Frank Martone (Renewal)
On the agency representation side, Mr. McBride's select clients have included:
• Mack-Cali (260,962 sf)
• Edison Properties (450,000 sf)
• The Hampshire Companies (Realogy HQ 270,000 sf)
• The S. Hekemian Group (41,400 sf)
• The Frassetto Companies (50,000 sf)
• Onyx Equities LLC (Multiple Assets)
Education and Affiliations
Mr. McBride earned his Bachelor of Arts degree in English from Holy Cross College. He has also taken continuing education courses in real estate finance and law at Monmouth University.
He serves on the board of Mary’s Gift Irish Language Foundation and is an active member of the New Jersey Business Assembly. A proud member of KnickerBocker Country Club, Mr. McBride is an accomplished golfer who maintains a single digit handicap.