As a Vice President with over 9 years of experience in commercial real estate, Bre has successfully negotiated over 1.3M square feet of commercial real estate for over 200 clients. As a part of the tenant representation team at JLL, Bre predominantly focuses on industries such as technology, finance, and legal services. Bre’s area of expertise lies in developing short and long term occupancy planning for clients with an emphasis on phased-growth opportunities. Prior to joining JLL’s brokerage team, Bre studied Interior Architecture and Design at the University of Texas. Her commercial real estate experience includes finding office space for some of Austin’s fastest growing companies.
Honors + Awards
- Culture Keeper - JLL, 2017
- President’s Choice - Young Women’s Alliance, 2018
- Heavy Hitter - Austin Business Journal, 2018
- Heavy Hitter - Austin Business Journal, 2019
- Profiles in Power - Austin Business Journal, 2019
Bre attended the University of Texas at Austin, where she earned a Bachelor of Science from the School of Architecture.