Brandon K. Nunnink, CFA
Brandon Nunnink is a managing director for JLL’s Valuation and & Advisory Services platform in Chicago, IL. Brandon has a broad range of experience in the valuation and analysis of all types of commercial real estate as well as the valuation of partial interests in business valuations.
Brandon leads consulting and valuation projects on behalf of institutional investors and lenders, commercial banks, law firms, governmental entities, individual investors and other clients. He has completed multiple-asset valuation and due-diligence assignments on behalf of investment banking firms, banks, corporations, governmental agencies and courts. Assignments have included a wide variety of property types in the Midwest and Western United States.
Brandon's background prior to joining JLL was in the real estate banking industry where he gained a strong knowledge of the international debt capital markets. He spent five years serving as an Associate Director in the Structured Real Estate Group of ABN Amro in London and its US-based subsidiary, LaSalle Bank, in Chicago.
Brandon was responsible for the origination and underwriting of senior fixed and floating rate debt instruments as well as warehouse and mezzanine debt facilities.
In his time in banking, he analyzed over 2,000 commercial property loan opportunities and underwrote and closed over 125 deals totaling over $2 billion in U.S. transactions and over EU500 million in European transactions. Upon the collapse of liquidity in the global CMBS markets, he shifted into an asset management and early work-out role before exiting banking.
• Bachelor of Business Administration, Finance & Business Economics, University of Notre Dame, 2002;
• Masters in the Science of Accountancy, Financial Reporting & Auditing Services, University of Notre Dame, 2003
• Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
• Series 7 and Series 66 FINRA licenses
• Associate Member, Urban Land Institute (ULI)
• Member, CFA Society of Chicago
• Board of Directors, IRR-Residential
• Member, Kevin K. Nunnink Foundation