Executive Vice President
Mr. Brad McGill joined JLL in 2003 and is an Executive Vice President. Mr. McGill has over 20 years of real estate experience. He is a member of the firm’s Boston Leasing group.
Mr. McGill specializes in providing experience expertise representing both tenants and property owners regarding real estate strategies.
Prior to joining JLL, Mr. McGill gained his real estate experience in senior positions with The Linpro Company, Leggat McCall Properties, and Cabot Industrial Trust, which was acquired by CalWest/RREEF in December of 2001. His responsibilities spanned downtown office, suburban office, and national industrial leasing. Most recently, he oversaw RREEF’s 140 million square-foot national portfolio.
Babson College, B.S., Business Management
- Greater Boston Real Estate Board (GBREB)
- Commercial Brokers Association (CBA)
- Building Impact - Board Member
- Associated Industries of Massachusetts
- Children’s Hospital Kids at Heart and Dana Farber Boston Marathon Team
- Needham Youth Lacrosse