Senior Managing Director, Brokerage
Brad Crosley is a Senior Managing Director and the Tenant Representation Market Lead for JLL’s Baltimore, Maryland office. Brad represents the interests of tenants with their corporate real estate needs in Maryland and specializes in market research, strategic real estate planning, transaction management and financial analysis.
Brad has experience with, and has managed a wide variety of tenant representation assignments ranging from locally based single office law firms such as DeCaro, Doran, Siciliano, Gallagher & DeBlasis, LLP to fortune 500 corporate users.
Acquisitions, disposition, strategic consulting and planning, commercial real estate analysis
- Aetna Life Insurance Company – 24,000 s.f. renewal
- Centex Homes – 35,000 s.f. strategic plan
- CSC – 600,000+ s.f. portfolio management
- DeCaro, Doran, Siciliano, Gallagher & DeBlasis, LLP – 15,000 s.f. relocation
- District of Columbia Hospital Association – 8,500 s.f. strategic plan and relocation
- Family & Nursing Care – 17,000 s.f. relocation
- Inter-Tel Communications – 12,000 s.f. renewal
- Janney Montgomery Scott – 9,000 s.f. relocation
- Korea Economic Institute – 8,500 s.f. relocation
- MSM Security Services – 30,000 s.f. relocation
- McDonough Bolyard Peck – 30,000 s.f. relocation
- Radiology Business Managers Association – 3,000 s.f. relocation
- The American Legislative Exchange Council – 17,000 s.f. relocation
- The Foundation for the Defense of Democracies – 5,000 s.f. relocation
- The Winvale Group – 4,500 extension and renewal
- B.S. in business administration, University of Baltimore, Merrick School of Business
- Licensed real estate broker in Maryland, Virginia and Washington, D.C.