Brad is involved in all aspects of industrial real estate, including investment sales, project leasing, tenant representation, and project management.
Years of experience
Brad has completed over 1,400 industrial real estate transactions, and he has project managed over 1,200,000 square feet of industrial development.
Brad was a founding member of Keystone Partners from 2001 to 2011. He worked for Trammell Crow Company from 1992 to 2001 and for CB Richard Ellis from 1986 to 1992.
Prior to entering the real estate business, Brad played on the ATP professional tennis tour, competing in and qualifying for both Wimbledon and the U.S. Open, and obtaining a world ranking of 347.
- 1997 Charlotte Business Journal's “Top 40 Influential People Under 40”
- Charlotte Region Commercial Board of Realtors (CRCBR) “Top Producer” for many years
- 2002 CRCBR “Overall Top Producer for the Region.”
- 2010 Costar “ Industrial Power Broker 2010” award
Brad is a graduate of the University of Southern California, where he received a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and was a member and co-captain of the nationally ranked tennis team.
- Member of the Charlotte Chamber of Commerce
- Member of the Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
- Member of the Charlotte Region Commercial Board of Realtors (CRCBR)
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in North Carolina and South Carolina