Vice President, Brokerage
Ben is a Senior Associate on JLL’s brokerage team, specializing in tenant representation. He represents tenants in the acquisition and disposition of commercial properties/office spaces including developing relocation strategies, identifying occupancy cost reductions, and managing lease negotiations.
• Public Employees for Environmental Responsibility: Real Estate Advisor since 2014
• Incite Agency: Real Estate Advisor since 2015
• DHR: Real Estate Advisor since 2015
• Morris & Kamlay, LLP: Real Estate Advisor since 2015
• SRB Communications, LLC: Real Estate Advisor since 2014
Education and Affiliations
Ben received his B.A. in Economics and Communication from Denison University. He is a member of Washington, D.C.’s Economic Club, where he mentors underprivileged students through their first few years of college. He resides in Washington, D.C.