Experience and Accomplishments:
Ben Mosley has 30 years’ experience in selling and leasing retail, office and industrial property. He spent 10 years in London dealing primarily with retail and office properties, giving him extensive experience in England’s commercial real estate market. He also worked for several years in Southwest England. Since moving to Nashville in 2002, Ben has built a successful business and has become heavily involved in the local community. Ben has been recognized in Nashville as a Top 5 Heavy Hitter among commercial real estate brokers specializing in Industrial, and a Cushman and Wakefield Top Producer.
Education and Affiliations:
Elected Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
- Bought a ± 65-acre site just outside the outskirts of Nashville on behalf of a local family.
- WP Carey, Nashville TN, Sold ± 445,000 sf multitenant industrial park
- Sold a nine-building portfolio totaling ± 801,850 sf for a privately held pet food company
- Spears Group, Sold an ± 180,000 sf specialized printing facility on a 20-year sale / leaseback
- Represented a Fortune 500 Company for 8 years and transacted approximately 100 disposition and acquisitions and leases with a total value of $100 million
- Sold 240 acres in Oak Grove, Kentucky for a new horse race tack
- Bought ± 125,000 sf two-building industrial complex on behalf of a client. Stabilized leases and sold to an industrial investor.
- Purchased a 17-acre infill site in Nashville for an industrial developer. Sold it on a forward basis.
- Purchased a ± 30-acre industrial site in Lebanon, TN, for a developer and sold as a forward basis.
Mars Pet Care
Dogwood Industrial Partners
The Martin Group
The Cawthan Family
Lexington Realty Trust
Principal Real Estate Advisors
NON Moving Supplies
Neely Coble Freightliner