Executive Managing Director, Brokerage
Ben is an Executive Managing Director responsible for providing real estate advisory and transaction services to corporate end-users and individual and institutional owners of commercial real estate. Ben will provide particular oversight relating to the Institutional agency leasing business.
Years of experience
Prior to JLL, Ben worked as a Senior Director at Cushman & Wakefield where he co-headed a team of four industrial specialists responsible for over 5 million square feet of agency leasing for various clients such as LaSalle Investment Management, Prologis, Liberty Property Trust, IndCor Properties, Exeter Property Group, and Highbrook Investment Management. Ben also held positions of First VP with CBRE and was a VP with Trammell Crow Company and Miller Corporate Real Estate Services.
- Reliable Churchill (800,000+ sf in multiple transactions)
- FP Winner Company (400,000+ sf in multiple transactions)
- Lancaster Foods (400,000 sf in multiple transactions)
- 1,000,000 sf sale to Exeter PG at Dorsey Run Commerce Center
- 1,000,000 sf sale to Continental Development Properties (650k in PG County and 350k in Baltimore City)
- 250,000 sf sale of FP Winner Portfolio to Prologis
- The Ohio State University
- The Max M. Fisher College of Business
- Greater Baltimore Committee
- NAIOP of Maryland
- Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals