Executive Vice President
Beau delivers results. He partners with clients to educate and inform them throughout the entire real estate process. He exceeds clients’ expectations by mining information that drives informed decisions that impact wide-ranging workspace factors. Beau exclusively advises users of office space including Fortune 500 corporations, as well as international, national, regional and local companies in the oil & gas, financial, professional services, healthcare, technology, nonprofit and legal industries. Moreover, he apprises clients on lease vs. own strategies concerning a single location or entire portfolio. Beau specializes in delivering client-focused solutions that align business strategies, corporate culture and financial objectives.
Beau has more than 18 years of diverse real estate experience. He started his career as a financial analyst/broker at The Staubach Company, now JLL, before pursuing an MBA at Columbia Business School. After graduating, Beau worked at The Lionstone Group, a Houston-based private equity company where he focused on national office acquisitions on behalf of a $1.5 billion fund. Since rejoining JLL, he has been involved in transactions totaling over $1 billion including headquarters relocations, office dispositions, lease renewals/restructures and new lease transactions.
- Columbia University | Master of Business Administration
- Texas A&M University | Bachelor of Business Administration
- Top Gun Designation, JLL (2019)
- Deal of the Year, NAIOP (2017, 2018)
- Heavy Hitter, Houston Business Journal (2015 -2019)
- Top Achiever Designation, JLL (2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
Affiliations and Community Information:
- Houston Office Leasing Brokers Association (HOLBA), Board Member
- The Children’s Fund, President-elect
Best Career Advice:
“Be passionate about what you do.”
- ABB, Inc.
- Farmers Insurance
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- KBR, Inc.
- Navitas Midstream
- Nexeo Solutions
- PKF Texas
- Talon Energy
- United Airlines
- Venture Global