Executive Managing Director
Barbara Winter is a Executive Managing Director in the New York Midtown office. She focuses on tenant representation and agency leasing, sublease dispositions and due diligence.
Years of experience
Barbara is known for her astute advice, negotiating skills, market knowledge, precise planning, and integrity. Barbara has a diverse real estate background which gives her an exceptional grasp of all facets of a transaction from ownership’s objectives and tenants’ requirements, to building operations, construction, and financial structures. This knowledge and experience have been instrumental in her successful completion of millions of square feet of complex lease transactions. Barbara represents firms in a range of businesses: health care, venture capital, private equity, investment banking, law and technology.
Previously, Barbara was an Equity Vice President with LaSalle Partners where she held key positions in asset management, property management, facility management, and construction management.
- Antin Infrastructure Partners
- Aquiline Capital Partners
- Insight Venture Partners
- Morgan Lewis & Bockius
- Mount Sinai Health System
- Piper Sandler & Co.
- Quantcast Corporation
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- Sentinel Real Estate
- Swiss Re
- Tiger Management
- Awards include The Real Estate Board’s Henry Hart Rice finalist for the most ingenious deal of the year and annual awards from JLL for top performance.
- New York University – MBA in Finance
- Vassar College – A.B. Phi Beta Kappa, with highest honors
- Amherst College
- Member of the Real Estate Board of New York
- New York, NY | United States
- +1 212 812 5990
License #: NY - 1430105
- View LinkedIn profile