Executive Vice President
Based in Austin, Texas, Austin is a retail broker specializing in tenant representation (including master brokerage), lease negotiations, land acquisition/disposition and project leasing in Texas. He is responsible for helping retailers identify and secure optimal locations to reach customers and drive value for their organization. Austin’s vast experience in leasing and tenant representation has enabled him to develop and maintain strong retailer relationships at the national, regional and local level.
Austin brings 12 years of experience in the retail brokerage industry with expertise in leasing and tenant representation. Prior to joining Jones Lang LaSalle, Austin worked for SRS Real Estate Partners. He joined SRS in 2008 and represented national and regional retailers with their expansion needs. Previously, he also worked for Endeavor Real Estate Group as an Associate. He specialized in retail leasing, sales and tenant representation.
Education and Affiliations
Austin earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science from Texas Tech University and received a Master’s degree in Public Service and Administration from Texas A&M University. He is a member of the International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC) and the Austin Commercial Real Estate Society (ACRES). Austin is the past president of the Driftwood Volunteer Fire Department Board of Directors where he also served as a volunteer firefighter.
- JLL Gold Achiever (2017, 2018, 2019)
- JLL Top Gun (2016)
- JLL Prism Award (2015)
- JLL Retail Top Referral Award (2014)
- JLL Retail Top Team Win – Disposition Award (2014)
- SRS Real Estate Partners – Top Achiever (2012)
- CoStar Power Broker Award – (2011, 2012)
- Austin Business Journal – Top Ten ‘Heavy Hitters’ (2010, 2016, 2017)
- Austin Business Journal – Heavy Hitters (2018)
- SRS Real Estate Partners – Rising Star Award (2010)