Ashleigh Peppers Duncan
Vice President, Business Development Americas Retail, Integrated Portfolio Services
As Vice President of Retail Business Development, Ashleigh partners with the Retail IPS lead to execute business development strategies, client development activities, and client relationship management leveraging JLL’s wide array of retail real estate services. She generates multi-service business opportunities with Retail nationally across various Markets. Ashleigh is an expert in aligning client needs with JLL’s product and service offerings. She also facilitates the successful transition of onboarding new client accounts.
Ashleigh Peppers spent a decade with JLL Construction Project Management team where she engaged in opportunities with retail clients focused on new store expansion, renovations, and re-branding programs. Her extensive experience in program management has enabled her to apply similar successful strategies to other retail clients with similar business needs. Ashleigh specialized in leading sophisticated, diverse, complex stakeholders to drive action, decisions, and results.
- Chick-fil-A- Renovations and new locations nationally
- Carbon Health- Construction project management, brokerage and transaction management
- Ideal Image Med Spa- Construction project management
- Urgent Vet – Construction project management, brokerage, transaction management
- Invisible Urban Charging– Global Expansion of Electrical Vehicle Charging Infrastructure – Construction project management
Education and affiliations:
Ashleigh earned a Bachelor of Science in Communication Studies from Georgia Southern University. Ashleigh was awarded the 2015 National PDS Diversity and Inclusion Award and the 2016 Spotlight Program Prism Award. Both awards recognize excellence in Advancing Diversity and Inclusion.
- Atlanta, GA | United States
- +1 470 304 4031
- View LinkedIn profile