Andy Leatherman is a Managing Director within JLL Dallas’ Office Tenant Representation group. As a senior member of the team, Andy is responsible for developing new business relationships, market research, performing financial analysis, lease negotiations and documentation for corporate and public sector clients. Andy brings a strong analytical and market knowledge to the facility planning, relocation, and renegotiation process.
Andy possesses more than 18 years of real estate experience in the Dallas/Fort Worth market.
Awards and recognitions
- JLL Top Gun, Dallas Top 10 Producer (Multiple Years)
- Heavy Hitter, Dallas Business Journal (Multiple Years)
- #1 Top 35 under 35, Black’s Guide (2009)
Education and affiliations
Andy earned a Bachelor of Science in Communications from Texas A&M University. His professional and community affiliations include:
- Junior Achievement
- Texas A&M 12th Man Foundation
- Texas A&M Dallas Alumni Association
- Mercy Street
- Big Brothers/Big Sisters