Andrew has over 24 years of national account brokerage experience and has represented numerous Fortune 500 corporations. In addition to national account brokerage, he has managed a team of five account managers that were responsible for managing in excess of 240 transactions at any point in time.
Andrew received a bachelor of business administration in management from Texas Tech University. He has received the following awards during his real estate career:
- Staubach/JLL Top Achiever award (14 years)
- DCEO Magazine “Power Broker” 2011, 2012 and 2013
- JLL Top Gun award in 2010, (awarded to the top 20% of top achievers)
- President’s award from his former real estate firm
Andrew is a member of North Texas Commercial Association of Realtors (NTCAR). He, his wife Tammy and their three children are active members of Preston Trail Community Church and live in Frisco. Andrew is also heavily involved with coaching his son’s soccer, football and baseball teams.
- Dallas, TX | United States