Andrew Coe is an associate for JLL's Tenant Representation Group in New York. Mr. Coe is responsible for planning and implementing transaction strategies for a wide range of clients with a focus on technology, media and insurance companies.
Mr. Coe has experience providing strategic and implementation services to clients developing and executing real estate strategies. He specializes in the Midtown South and Lower Manhattan markets. Notable assignments include:
- American Express – 95,000 r.s.f.
- XL Catlin Insurance – 40,000 r.s.f.
- United Health Group – 35,000 r.s.f.
- IA Interior Architects – 15,000 r.s.f.
- BR Guest Hospitality – 12,500 r.s.f.
- Postlight Productions – 7,000 r.s.f.
- Mitsubishi Logistics – 6,000 r.s.f.
Mr. Coe joined JLL in 2015. Prior to that, he worked in Healthcare Investment Banking at Bank of America Merrill Lynch, and managed a small business in Chatham, New Jersey.
Education and Affiliations
Mr. Coe has a master of science in Finance from Bucknell University. He is a licensed real estate salesperson in New York, and is a member of the Real Estate Board of New York (REBNY).