Amy M. Lacock
Vice President, Group Manager
Amy Lacock joined the Baltimore Region property management team in 2014.
Amy has more than 12 years of commercial real estate management experience. Amy oversees property managers, administrative staff, and maintenance staff in managing the physical property. Amy also oversees the day-to-day operations and financial management of office, medical office, flex space, and industrial space in Frederick, Howard, and Anne Arundel Counties.
Amy’s background also includes budgeting, facility operations, financial reporting, tenant and vendor relations, and construction/project management. Amy’s clients include Greenfield Partners, Manekin, and Maryland Pharmacists Association (EFK Properties, LLC).
• Portfolio/Group Manager, JLL 2+ years (current)
• Property Manager, Liberty Property Trust, 8 years
• Assistant Property Manager, Transwestern Commercial Services, 2.5 years
Education and affiliations
• LEED Green Associate, USGBC
• RPA, BOMI Institute
• Bachelor of Arts, Washington College