Senior Managing Director, Brokerage
Amanda Davis joined Jones Lang LaSalle in 2002 and is a Senior Managing Director for the Maryland leasing practice. Amanda represents owners and tenants for sale and lease transactions of commercial office space and is a specialist in the suburban, Maryland office market.
Commercial Real Estate – Maryland Leasing
- Represents a Confidential Financial Group in a 780,000 square foot office complex in downtown Bethesda, Maryland.
- Clark Enterprises: Represents Clark Enterprises in a 370,000 square foot office building in downtown Bethesda, Maryland.
- Washington Property Company: Represents Washington Property Company in a 195,000 square foot office building in Gaithersburg, Maryland.
- Colony Realty Partners: Represents Colony Realty Partners in a 95,000 square foot office building in Silver Spring, Maryland.
- DRI Partners: Represents DRI Partners in a 175,000 square foot proposed development in Bethesda, Maryland.
- Urban America: Represents Urban America in a 400,000 square foot office building in Landover, Maryland.
- Heritage Properties: Represents Heritage Properties in a 120,000 square foot proposed development in Frederick, Maryland.
- Henry M. Jackson Foundation: Represents local government contractor with their portfolio of approximately 350,000 rentable square feet.
- Represents a Confidential Government Contractor with their regional portfolio in Maryland.
- Radius Global Travel: Represented international travel firm with a 13,000 square foot relocation in downtown Bethesda, Maryland.
Amanda received a Bachelor of Arts in Sociology and Women Studies from the University of North Carolina.