Senior Director, Capital Markets
Alexis is a Senior Director in the Charlotte office of JLL Capital Markets, Americas. She joined JLL as part of the HFF acquisition and has more than six years of industry experience. She focuses primarily on land and redevelopment investment sales opportunities throughout the Carolinas and Southeast United States. Alexis identifies, investigates and underwrites land development opportunities, fostering relationships with investors and land owners. Serving as Lead Analyst for two years, she has provided core research and analysis for full scope of brokerage services for over 45 active real estate projects valued at over $400 million.
Prior to HFF as an Analyst, Alexis worked at Kimley-Horn as a Civil Engineer on land development opportunities throughout North Carolina. In this role, she represented companies and selected developers in providing planning, engineeings and design services for new and remodeled commercial, urban, industrial, government and residential development projects. She is the Founder for Tennis on Tap – 30 Under Tennis League in Charlotte and a United States Tennis Association (USTA) League Member.
- Investment Sales Advisory
Education and affiliations
- BS in Civil Engineering, Clemson University
- Licensed Real Estate Sales Person – State of North Carolina and South Carolina
- Founder and Coordinator, Women’s Leadership Initiative (WLI) Mentorship Program (as a part of Urban Land Institute)
- Young Leadders’ Group (YLG) Steering Committee Member (as a part of Urban Land Institute)
- Student Outreach Committee Member (as a part of Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW) member