Alan R. Kleber, MCR
Mr. Alan R. Kleber, MCR is a Managing Director of JLL since December 2015. Alan serves as co-broker lead and co-tenant rep lead of our South Florida brokerage business. In this capacity, Alan oversees the day-to-day operations, collaborating with our other business lines and implementing the company's growth strategy in the region. He will work closely with local market professionals to develop, transition and implement the Company's full service offering with our corporate clients. Alan has 20 plus years of real estate experience in managing large relationships, with a focus on client satisfaction and retention.
Prior to joining JLL, Alan was one of the Managing Principals of Cresa South Florida. His responsibilities were diverse in so much as he was collaboratively leading the management and growth of the organization, while simultaneously acting as a Trusted-Advisor to the Firm's Clients. He was an active member of the Cresa Strategic Leadership Council which focused on impactful initiatives that helped shape both the culture and vision of Cresa. Before Cresa, Alan participated in the inaugural Cushman & Wakefield's Career Development Program. During his tenure at C&W, He focused his career in the specialty niche of representing corporate space occupiers and professional services firms. He was responsible for leading C&W's South Florida Corporate Advisory Practice and was the team leader of the five (5) person advisory team that produced significant results for firm clients and favorably impacted C&W's revenues. He also served as a member of C&W's Tenant Advisory Group and consistently recognized for achieving the highest honors in client satisfaction and corporate revenue achievements.
- Florida State University, B.S., Real Estate and Finance
- Master of Corporate Real Estate (MCR), CoreNet Global
- Mayor's Ball – Committee Member (2007)
- Adult Leader for the Boy Scouts of America
- NAIOP Unique Deal of the Year (RCL Productions & Housing 2014)
- Top 25 Corporate Real Estate Advisors in Florida, Real Estate Florida, 2008
- Real Estate Forum: "The Next Generation" edition, 2007
- Heavy Hitters, South Florida Business Journal, 2006
- Daily Business Review: Leaders 2000