Vice President, Brokerage
Abigail Sievers joined JLL in 2021 as a part of the Industrial brokerage team. Abigail specializes in landlord and tenant representation. Key strengths of Abigail’s include a keen sense for business development ideas and most importantly – a positive and energetic attitude. Abigail easily connects with diverse individuals and quickly develops an intuitive understanding of their needs and team dynamics. When working through project challenges, her clients appreciate Abigail’s flexible and adaptive decision-making style.
Abigail has worked in commercial real estate for 9 years. Prior to joining JLL, Abigail worked at Cushman & Wakefield and Colliers.
- Murray State University, Kentucky
- President, Commercial Real Estate Development Association (NAIOP) Indiana 2021
- NAIOP Indiana Emerging Broker of the Year 2019
Representative Clients (partial list)
- DAKSWAN Automation Systems
- Engergy Access, Inc.
- Fire Service, Inc.
- The Noraflex Group
- Ottenweller Contracting, LLC.
- Peterman Heating, Cooling & Plumbing, Inc.
- United Automobile Workers (UAW)