JLL and IDS Real Estate Reach 100% Leased at C3 in Culver City
Tech, entertainment and media companies see value of being located at Silicon Beach creative office campus
CULVER CITY, CALIFORNIA, Nov. 11, 2018 – JLL and IDS Real Estate announced that it is fully leased at C3, a 282,951-square-foot seven-story vertical creative office campus located at 5800 Bristol Parkway in Culver City, California. Signed tenants include:
- An undisclosed firm signed a lease for 118,974 square feet. Darren Eades, Scott Becket and Alyssa De Oca of JLL represented the tenant.
- Henkel signed a lease for 65,776 square feet. Alex Hayden, Travis Boyd, Rob Waller and Patrick Amos of CBRE represented the tenant.
- Dentsu Aegis Network signed a lease for 48,445 square feet. Katie Bernhisel and Dillon Moscone of Cushman & Wakefield represented the tenant.
- Red Light Management signed a lease for 32,632 square feet. Ryan Harding and Jennifer Frisk of Newmark Knight Frank represented the tenant.
- MMGY Global signed a lease for 8,144 square feet. John Bertram of Savills Studley represented the tenant.
- Corgan Associates signed a lease for 8,098 square feet. Howard Feuerstein and Michael Eyler of Cresa represented the tenant.
“Culver City is flourishing as a hub for tech, media and entertainment firms”, said David Saeta, Senior Vice President of IDS Real Estate Group. “C3’s creative design and strategic location resonated well with a broad cross section of the Westside’s cutting edge firms.”
Carl Muhlstein and Hayley Blockley of JLL along with Saeta and Rob Fuelling of IDS led the leasing effort at C3. The award-winning C3 is designed by Gensler.
“C3 is a world-class vertical campus and the new benchmark for creative offices," said Andy Cohen, Co-CEO of Gensler. "Recognized by ENR as a Best Regional Project in 2018, C3 is the new model where tenants’ culture is at the forefront. Our design creates a workplace that tenants are proud of and leverage to attract and retain the best talent in the market.”
IDS Real Estate Group in a joint venture with a fund managed by PNC Realty Investors is responsible for the development, leasing and management of C3. Designed by Gensler to fit the specific needs of trans-media, tech and content-creating firms, the campus offers large floor plates from 33,363 square feet to 48,286 square feet with high ceilings from 13 feet to 25 feet, allowing for highly customizable space. Large operable window openings and expansive 14’ deep balconies on each floor create highly programmable indoor/outdoor space; and private access to upper floor spaces is provided by skybridges directly connected to the abundant parking. Onsite amenities include a private fitness center, a fully integrated open courtyard with an outdoor kitchen, gourmet food truck program, conference center, bocce courts, a dog park and an amphitheater ideal for all-staff gatherings. Expedited and discounted Uber service to and from multiple Culver City and Playa Vista locations, including the Expo line, is also available to tenants.
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management. Our vision is to reimagine the world of real estate, creating rewarding opportunities and amazing spaces where people can achieve their ambitions. In doing so, we will build a better tomorrow for our clients, our people and our communities. JLL is a Fortune 500 company with operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of 88,000 as of September 30, 2018. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit jll.com