Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc. (JLL) has been retained as the exclusive sales representative for the Atlanta Dragway, a ±318 acre drag racing track in Commerce, Georgia that presents a unique redevelopment opportunity. The site is located in Banks Crossing, Commerce's major commercial corridor off of Interstate 85 with close proximity to the $2.6B SK Innovation manufacturing facility.
- Prominently located within the exploding growth story of Commerce, Georgia. Commerce is home to the newly delivered $2.6B SK Innovations manufacturing facility, one of the largest developments in Georgia's history.
- Site dynamics benefit from a rare flat site topography, all major utilities on-site, and multiple access points to major regional thoroughfares including Hwy 441 and I-85.
- Located in pro-business Banks County, a municipality with phenomenal access to labor talent, growing industries and highly-sought Northeast Georgia lifestyle qualities.
- Redevelopment opportunities could include a large mixed-use program of industrial, residential, and commercial uses.
- A phenomenal regional location with strategic proximity to the major metropolitan area of Atlanta, Athens, and Greenville, SC.