Retail in real time:
What's driving leasing and consumer spending?
Fill out the form to watch the on-demand recording
The retail industry is in a constant state of evolution. Join us as we do a deep dive into the real-time changes affecting the industry.
Our investor specialists will provide valuable insights into:
- Historic occupancies, strong tenant demand and rent growth.
- Recent leasing trends in both urban and suburban markets and the complexities of property acquisition and development in a rising interest rate environment.
Our retailer experts will cover:
- Current sales trends, what's working in the retail industry and the importance of physical stores and new formats opening.
- Insights into the holiday outlook and how lean inventory levels are allowing retailers to be flexible in meeting consumer demand.
- The next generation of retailers that are emerging and revolutionizing the industry.
Register now to secure your spot and learn from industry experts on the latest CRE trends webinar!
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously.
Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of dealing with your enquiry.
We endeavor to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely. For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our privacy statement.