Las Colinas’ diverse company base makes it a premiere location for both large and small businesses
Las Colinas is known nationally for its corporate headquarter presence
June 26, 2019
- Las Colinas is known nationally for its corporate headquarter presence. Currently 13 Fortune 1,000 companies call it home – or roughly 30 percent of all of those located in DFW.
- Location is key. Being almost the geographic center of the region, Las Colinas enjoys exceptional road access, proximity to the expanding DFW International airport, DART mass transit availability, and diverse housing options.
- Las Colinas’ office inventory covers all the major industries, with above average location strengths in energy, communications, manufacturing, retailing, and business services.
- At 22,400 square feet, the average tenant is large, due to users like Pioneer, Exxon, and Verizon. Medium-size occupiers (50,000 to 250,000 square feet) also shape Las Colinas, such as CoreLogic, 7-Eleven, and McKesson.
- Las Colinas is more than a home to large space users. It is a solid location for smaller companies, giving them the opportunity to do business with these larger corporations or to simply take advantage of the strategic location.
- In terms of scale, Las Colinas has 1,000 small companies – taking less than 12,500 square feet of office space – and doing business across this same broad range of industries.
Source: JLL Research
You may also like
Shifts in the way people live, work and shop in a post pandemic world have forever impacted the industrial real estate sector
Chestnut and Walnut Street retail visits drop precipitously in Philadelphia during COVID-19 pandemic
Pressure from distressed New York retailers has softened landlord sentiment, allowing for lease restructurings