WEBINAR—Changing consumer behaviors post COVID-19
Join us to gain insights and perspectives focused on changing consumer behavior and new expectations as a result of COVID-19. Hear from JLL and industry leaders as they discuss how the pandemic will force the retailers of today to adapt to the consumer of tomorrow. Special guest speakers include James Cook, Sucharita Kodali, Emily Albright Miller and Kris Bjorson, hosted by Naveen Jaggi, President, Retail Advisory Services, JLL Americas.
What’s in it for you?
- How COVID-19 is reshaping consumer expectations
- Reimagining the shopper experience online and in the physical space
- The evolution of last mile including demands for localized consumption, contact avoidance and more
- How various types of retail properties will feel the effects of this crisis differently
- James Cook is the Americas Director of Research, Retail at JLL. In his presentation, he will provide a look at how retail real estate has and will be affected by COVID-19. From grocery anchored centers to malls and high streets, each type of retail real estate will feel the effects of this crisis differently.
- Sucharita Kodali is the VP, Principal Analyst at Forrester. As an expert in eCommerce, omnichannel retail, consumer behavior, and trends in the online shopping space; Ms. Kodali will talk about retailer plans for 2020 and how they will have to adapt.
- Emily Albright Miller is Vice President, Strategy & Insights at Big Red Rooster, a JLL company. Ms. Miller will talk about the post COVID-19 impact on consumer psyche and how their behaviors may have changed permanently.
- Kris Bjorson, Executive Managing Director, Industrial Services, JLL Americas, will share industry insights on how the industrial real estate market via the retail supply chain will react Post Covid-19.
Fill out this form to watch the on-demand recording.
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously.
Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of dealing with your enquiry.
We endeavor to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely. For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our privacy statement.
DISCLAIMER: JLL and our staff are not authorized or qualified to guide or influence you in the preparation of your own business continuity or preparations plans from a health and public policy perspective. While we are making efforts to ensure we are providing an up-to-date list of publicly available resources, all details on COVID-19, as well as health and public policy implications, should be addressed with the advice of an independent specialist.