Market & Feasibility Studies
Our experts are a part of the global Valuation Advisory platform, comprised of experienced industry professionals who are focused on providing special counseling and analyses.
- Our professionals provide counseling specific to optimal unit mixes, amenity packages, pricing strategies.
- Comprehensive analysis and economic modeling of current and forecasted market conditions based on real-time data, world-class research and cutting-edge technology.
- We provide in depth delineation of submarkets for assets located across the country.
- Assessment of opportunity for Multi-housing or Seniors Housing redevelopments in specific markets.
- Our professionals first delineated and established primary market area boundaries and evaluated demographics. Next, we estimated the targeted pool of households by applying age, need and income qualifications. Penetration rates were also applied in order to determine demand. And lastly, after extensive research into current and forecasted supply conditions was conducted, each market was assessed against one another in order to determine which submarket had the most potential and depth.
- Assessed Seniors Housing operator’s opportunity for new assisted living/memory care developments throughout the Seattle, Washington metro area.
- Services provided: demographic analyses, competitive supply surveys, pipeline research, and demand forecasts for each of the submarkets.
- Ownership consultation for a mixed-use development opportunity surrounding the Prudential Center in downtown Newark, New Jersey.
- Services provided: market analysis addressing multifamily, hotel, office, restaurant, and retail property types, and estimated residual land values. The analysis considered historical, current, and forecasted trends as well as key economic projections.
- Our professionals provided detailed recommendations on the optimal unit mix, floor plan types and sizes, and amenities and finish-outs, as well as achieving pricing.
- Design, appeal, and competitive positioning of the project was assessed and compared to the nearby competitors. In order to determine achievable rental rates, individual floor plans were adjusted for any quantitative and qualitative differences. Also included was the determination of the residual land value.
- Our professionals analyzed available city-owned or municipally owned land sales, reviewed the city’s master plan and related zoning ordinances, and then conducted and calculated a residual land value for the anticipated development site.
Talk to us about the market condition of your asset or portfolio.
Our expertise spans all Multi-housing including and Seniors Housing & Healthcare sectors across the United States.