- Obsessed with the “One Team” culture that brings together the entire global JLL capital markets, research, and property services platforms to serve clients in maximizing value for all property types and sizes.
- Holders of top-level “C Suite” level investor relationships to connect client’s needs with the most senior decision-makers of capital sources.
- Dedicated property sector specialists that bring the highest level of industry knowledge to drive value with bulletproof sale strategies.
- Broad “capital markets experts” with experience in all facets of capital structuring to identify capital opportunities to maximize value.
- Immediate access to all investment property opportunities throughout the world through the JLL Investor Center.
Capital Markets at JLL
Our access to global capital combined with our financing expertise, renowned property insight and integrated research will give you the confidence to see the opportunities that others overlook.
$24M in acquisition financing secured for Long Island City flex building
JLL arranged a $24M acquisition loan for 24-02 Queens Plaza South, a single-tenant building in Long Island City, on behalf of Botanic Properties.
Invictus Real Estate Partners lands $107.25M in acquisition financing for The Waypointe in Connecticut
JLL Capital Markets secured $107.25M in acquisition financing for the purchase of the Waypointe, a multi-housing property in Norwalk, Connecticut.
New Jersey mega-distribution center receives $25M refinancing
JLL Capital Markets arranged a $25M refinancing for a fully leased distribution center in Secaucus, New Jersey.
JLL selected to sell 417 W. 126th St. in New York City
JLL Capital Markets has been selected to exclusively market 417 W. 126th St., three-story, 12,420-square-foot commercial property located between Morningside and Amsterdam avenues in New York City’s Manhattanville.
Arbah Capital further invests in the U.S. with acquisition of industrial portfolio with BIG
JLL Capital Markets arranged a Shariah-compliant JV equity partnership and $22.9M in financing for an industrial portfolio acquisition in the Midwest.
Talk to us about investing in real estate
Explore how we help our clients achieve their investment goals.