Gain access to domestic and foreign financing sources, including insurance companies, banks, government-sponsored agencies, debt funds and more.
Who we are
- Ranking as the #1 originator for the past five consecutive years, our debt transaction volume demonstrates our expertise and ability to expose transactions to the entire financing market.
- Our commitment to putting our client’s interests first means we put the best team on the field for every transaction and remain heavily involved throughout the entire assignment including during the closing process.
- We provide our clients with the most competitive terms and the most reliable debt executions, and our knowledge of the entire capital stack allows us to arrange equity with our lender clients for many projects.
- Our collaborative platform allows for optimal financing execution, considering real-time pricing of the debt, mezzanine and preferred equity markets.
- Our clients range from family offices to global investment managers, leveraging our access to domestic and foreign financing sources including insurance companies, banks, government agencies, debt funds and more.
Capital Markets at JLL
Our access to global capital combined with our financing expertise, renowned property insight and integrated research will give you the confidence to see the opportunities that others overlook.
Four grocery-anchored retail properties sell in Richmond, Virginia
JLL Capital Markets arranged the sale and acquisition financing for Parham Plaza, Ridge Shopping Center, Staples Mill Square and Stonehenge Village.
$97.25M in financing secured for luxury New Jersey multi-housing community
JLL Capital Markets announced today that it has secured the $97.25M financing for Vinty, a 267-unit mixed-use development in Elizabeth, New Jersey.
$11.5M sale of rare flex retail and industrial space in the Chicago MSA closes
JLL Capital Markets closed the $11.5M sale of 3450 West Touhy Ave., a 123,519-square-foot flex retail and industrial property in Skokie, Illinois.
Daytona Beach multi-housing development secures $77M in financing
JLL Capital Markets closed the $77M construction financing for Atlantica at Daytona, a 341-unit multi-housing development in Daytona Beach, Florida.
Attractive financing secured for an ultra-luxury multi-housing asset and separate jewel-box mixed-use asset both located in Beverly Hills, CA
JLL Capital Markets arranged financing for a multi-housing asset at 250 N. Crescent Dr. and a mixed-use asset at 9440 Santa Monica Blvd. in Beverly Hills.
Talk to us about your financing needs
Get actionable real estate investment advice, insights and expertise.
Agency/GSE lending and loan servicing are performed by JLL Real Estate Capital, LLC, a wholly owned indirect subsidiary of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. Loans made or arranged in California are pursuant to a California Financing Law license.