Who we are
- Ranking as the #1 originator for the past five consecutive years, our debt transaction volume demonstrates our expertise and ability to expose transactions to the entire financing market.
- Our commitment to putting our client’s interests first means we put the best team on the field for every transaction and remain heavily involved throughout the entire assignment including during the closing process.
- We provide our clients with the most competitive terms and the most reliable debt executions, and our knowledge of the entire capital stack allows us to arrange equity with our lender clients for many projects.
- Our collaborative platform allows for optimal financing execution, considering real-time pricing of the debt, mezzanine and preferred equity markets.
- Our clients range from family offices to global investment managers, leveraging our access to domestic and foreign financing sources including insurance companies, banks, government agencies, debt funds and more.
Capital Markets at JLL
Our access to global capital combined with our financing expertise, renowned property insight and integrated research will give you the confidence to see the opportunities that others overlook.
$99.5M financing secured for Chicago trophy apartment tower acquisition
JLL Capital Markets closed the $99.5M financing of The Elle, a 496-unit multi-housing community in Chicago, Illinois.
Grocery-anchored retail center in Denver metro sells for $8.25M
JLL Capital Markets closed the $8.25M sale of Shoppes at Parker Commons in Aurora, Colorado.
Dogwood Industrial Properties acquires Class A industrial campus in Charleston
JLL Capital Markets has closed the sale of TradePark East, an industrial park totaling 837,400 square feet in Ladson, South Carolina.
West Fort Worth retail center trades to Mazaheri Properties
JLL Capital Markets closed the sale of The Shops at Chisholm Trail Ranch, a 213,416-square foot retail center in Fort Worth.
$175M financing secured for recapitalization of senior living portfolio across Southeast
JLL Capital Markets has arranged a refinancing for a six-property, 821-unit seniors housing portfolio across the Southeast.
Talk to us about your financing needs
Get actionable real estate investment advice, insights and expertise.
Agency/GSE lending and loan servicing are performed by JLL Real Estate Capital, LLC, a wholly owned indirect subsidiary of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. Loans made or arranged in California are pursuant to a California Financing Law license.