Who we are
- We focus solely on the single-tenant, net lease real estate market in order to bring the highest quality knowledge, market data and execution to this specialized industry.
- Evaluate selling an owner-occupied asset and leasing it from the buyer to free up investment capital and ensure flexibility in your long-term real estate strategy.
- We bring a level of professionalism and sophistication that distinguishes itself from the deeply fragmented brokers and intermediaries currently active in the net lease space.
- Our Corporate Finance platform bridges the worlds between real estate and finance by developing strategies that align capital, occupancy and growth decisions for corporate and institutional clients. Through in-depth financial analysis, we evaluate strategic solutions to help you make the most of the buildings you own.
- Assisting clients to unlock real estate value by leveraging sophisticated technology, unparalleled access to the marketplace and our expansive investor pool that is managed internally.
- JLL’s Corporate Finance & Net Lease team’s market expertise ensures a successful execution in the purchase, recapitalization and sale of single-tenant net lease properties.
Capital Markets at JLL
Our access to global capital combined with our financing expertise, renowned property insight and integrated research will give you the confidence to see the opportunities that others overlook.
Residential property in Downtown Brooklyn for sale
JLL is marketing 22 Chapel St., a 180-unit rental residential property with 421a / Affordable NY tax benefits in Brooklyn, New York.
Luxury Dallas mid-rise apartment building acquisition financed
JLL Capital Markets arranged a loan for Internacional's acquisition of the Alexan on Ross luxury, mid-rise multi-housing community in Dallas.
Acquisition financing secured for waterfront Westin hotel in Downtown Tampa
JLL Hotels & Hospitality secures acquisition financing for the 309-key Westin Tampa Waterside hotel in the heart of downtown Tampa.
New Atlanta-area bulk distribution asset sells to KKR
JLL Capital Markets closed the sale of a fully leased, Class A, 1.1M-square-foot bulk distribution facility near Atlanta to KKR.
Boston life sciences growth driving demand for more space
JLL Capital Markets arranged the $74.6M sale of an office building to be converted into a life sciences property in Boston’s Seaport District.
Net lease listings
A leader in capital markets solutions in the single-tenant sector ensuring successful execution in the purchase, recapitalization and sale of single-tenant net lease properties.
Talk to us about your corporate finance & net lease needs
Get actionable real estate investment advice, insights, and expertise.