Corporate finance & net lease
Bridging the world between finance and real estate by developing solutions that align capital, occupancy, and growth decisions.
- We focus solely on the single-tenant, net lease real estate market in order to bring the highest quality knowledge, market data and execution to this specialized industry.
- Evaluate selling an owner-occupied asset and leasing it from the buyer to free up investment capital and ensure flexibility in your long-term real estate strategy.
- We bring a level of professionalism and sophistication that distinguishes itself from the deeply fragmented brokers and intermediaries currently active in the net lease space.
- Our Corporate Finance platform bridges the worlds between real estate and finance by developing strategies that align capital, occupancy and growth decisions for corporate and institutional clients. Through in-depth financial analysis, we evaluate strategic solutions to help you make the most of the buildings you own.
- Assisting clients to unlock real estate value by leveraging sophisticated technology, unparalleled access to the marketplace and our expansive investor pool that is managed internally.
- JLL’s Corporate Finance & Net Lease team’s market expertise ensures a successful execution in the purchase, recapitalization and sale of single-tenant net lease properties.
Capital Markets at JLL
Our access to global capital combined with our financing expertise, renowned property insight and integrated research will give you the confidence to see the opportunities that others overlook.
$24M in acquisition financing secured for Long Island City flex building
JLL arranged a $24M acquisition loan for 24-02 Queens Plaza South, a single-tenant building in Long Island City, on behalf of Botanic Properties.
Invictus Real Estate Partners lands $107.25M in acquisition financing for The Waypointe in Connecticut
JLL Capital Markets secured $107.25M in acquisition financing for the purchase of the Waypointe, a multi-housing property in Norwalk, Connecticut.
New Jersey mega-distribution center receives $25M refinancing
JLL Capital Markets arranged a $25M refinancing for a fully leased distribution center in Secaucus, New Jersey.
JLL selected to sell 417 W. 126th St. in New York City
JLL Capital Markets has been selected to exclusively market 417 W. 126th St., three-story, 12,420-square-foot commercial property located between Morningside and Amsterdam avenues in New York City’s Manhattanville.
Arbah Capital further invests in the U.S. with acquisition of industrial portfolio with BIG
JLL Capital Markets arranged a Shariah-compliant JV equity partnership and $22.9M in financing for an industrial portfolio acquisition in the Midwest.
Talk to us about your corporate finance & net lease needs
Get actionable real estate investment advice, insights, and expertise.