Corporate finance & net lease
Bridging the world between finance and real estate by developing solutions that align capital, occupancy, and growth decisions.
Who we are
- We focus solely on the single-tenant, net lease real estate market in order to bring the highest quality knowledge, market data and execution to this specialized industry.
- Evaluate selling an owner-occupied asset and leasing it from the buyer to free up investment capital and ensure flexibility in your long-term real estate strategy.
- We bring a level of professionalism and sophistication that distinguishes itself from the deeply fragmented brokers and intermediaries currently active in the net lease space.
- Our Corporate Finance platform bridges the worlds between real estate and finance by developing strategies that align capital, occupancy and growth decisions for corporate and institutional clients. Through in-depth financial analysis, we evaluate strategic solutions to help you make the most of the buildings you own.
- Assisting clients to unlock real estate value by leveraging sophisticated technology, unparalleled access to the marketplace and our expansive investor pool that is managed internally.
- JLL’s Corporate Finance & Net Lease team’s market expertise ensures a successful execution in the purchase, recapitalization and sale of single-tenant net lease properties.
Capital Markets at JLL
Our access to global capital combined with our financing expertise, renowned property insight and integrated research will give you the confidence to see the opportunities that others overlook.
Financing secured for Naples luxury condo developments
JLL Capital Markets secured construction financing for the Quattro at Naples Square and 1111 Central Phase II multi-housing developments in Naples.
Refinancing secured for Class A+ office tower in Uptown Dallas
JLL completes refinancing for PWC Tower at Park District in Dallas with a new loan through Barings Real Estate.
Value-add retail center in Southern California trades for the first time
JLL Capital Markets brokered the $4.2M million sale of Paularino Plaza, an Orange County retail center, to Emerald Property Group.
Bon Secours Mercy Health Headquarters in Cincinnati acquired with $65.5M loan
JLL Capital Markets completes acquisition financing for the Bon Secours Mercy Health Headquarters in Cincinnati’s Bond Hill neighborhood.
Robert Bratley joins JLL’s Denver Capital Markets team
JLL Capital Markets expands Denver multi-housing team with middle-market investment sales advisory specialist Robert Bratley.
Talk to us about your corporate finance & net lease needs
Get actionable real estate investment advice, insights, and expertise.