Corporate finance & net lease
Bridging the world between finance and real estate by developing solutions that align capital, occupancy, and growth decisions.
Who we are
- We focus solely on the single-tenant, net lease real estate market in order to bring the highest quality knowledge, market data and execution to this specialized industry.
- Evaluate selling an owner-occupied asset and leasing it from the buyer to free up investment capital and ensure flexibility in your long-term real estate strategy.
- We bring a level of professionalism and sophistication that distinguishes itself from the deeply fragmented brokers and intermediaries currently active in the net lease space.
- Our Corporate Finance platform bridges the worlds between real estate and finance by developing strategies that align capital, occupancy and growth decisions for corporate and institutional clients. Through in-depth financial analysis, we evaluate strategic solutions to help you make the most of the buildings you own.
- Assisting clients to unlock real estate value by leveraging sophisticated technology, unparalleled access to the marketplace and our expansive investor pool that is managed internally.
- JLL’s Corporate Finance & Net Lease team’s market expertise ensures a successful execution in the purchase, recapitalization and sale of single-tenant net lease properties.
Capital Markets at JLL
Our access to global capital combined with our financing expertise, renowned property insight and integrated research will give you the confidence to see the opportunities that others overlook.
Urban, open-air lifestyle center in Miami sold for $65.5M
JLL brokered the $65.5M sale of an urban, open-air lifestyle center with retail and office space in Miami to Midtown Development.
Langdon Street Capital adds Broadstone Crossing to its portfolio
JLL Capital Markets closed the sale of the 225-unit multi-housing property in Austin Texas.
Miami-Dade distribution facility sold for $4.4M
JLL brokered the $4.4M sale of and secured the leasing assignment for a Class A distribution center in the South Florida community of Homestead.
MOB REIT picks up San Diego medical office for $37.35M
JLL completed the sale of Torrey Hills Medical Plaza, a medical office building in the Carmel Valley submarket of San Diego.
Fully leased logistics facility sold to Equity Industrial Partners
JLL Capital Markets brokered the $11.2M sale and arranged the acquisition loan for a logistics facility in Greenville, South Carolina.
Talk to us about your corporate finance & net lease needs
Get actionable real estate investment advice, insights, and expertise.