Corporate finance & net lease
Bridging the world between finance and real estate by developing solutions that align capital, occupancy, and growth decisions.
Who we are
- We focus solely on the single-tenant, net lease real estate market in order to bring the highest quality knowledge, market data and execution to this specialized industry.
- Evaluate selling an owner-occupied asset and leasing it from the buyer to free up investment capital and ensure flexibility in your long-term real estate strategy.
- We bring a level of professionalism and sophistication that distinguishes itself from the deeply fragmented brokers and intermediaries currently active in the net lease space.
- Our Corporate Finance platform bridges the worlds between real estate and finance by developing strategies that align capital, occupancy and growth decisions for corporate and institutional clients. Through in-depth financial analysis, we evaluate strategic solutions to help you make the most of the buildings you own.
- Assisting clients to unlock real estate value by leveraging sophisticated technology, unparalleled access to the marketplace and our expansive investor pool that is managed internally.
- JLL’s Corporate Finance & Net Lease team’s market expertise ensures a successful execution in the purchase, recapitalization and sale of single-tenant net lease properties.
Capital Markets at JLL
Our access to global capital combined with our financing expertise, renowned property insight and integrated research will give you the confidence to see the opportunities that others overlook.
Sharpstown Garden Apartments sold to Indus Management
JLL Capital Markets closed the sale of the 334,150-square-foot, 396-unit apartments in Southwest Houston.
JLL sells Station on Silver multi-housing property in Herndon
JLL Capital Markets closed the sale of the 400-unit apartment property located in Herndon, Virginia, part of Fairfax County.
Suburban office/life sciences assets get boost from Middle Eastern investments
JLL brokered the $225M recapitalization of Arborcrest Corporate Campus to Saudi Arabia-based Sidra Capital and shows a growing trend of Middle Eastern investors' interest life sciences assets.
Pair of Orlando office buildings trade for $19M to Zaragon, Inc.
JLL Capital Markets completes the $19 million sale of 3500 and 3626 Quadrangle Boulevard to Zaragon, Inc. in Orlando, Florida.
The Bendetti Company buys Inland Empire industrial park for $12.3M
JLL arranged a $10.1M loan for The Bendetti Company's acquisition of La Crosse Business Park, a 6-building flex industrial park in the Inland Empire.
Talk to us about your corporate finance & net lease needs
Get actionable real estate investment advice, insights, and expertise.