Corporate finance & net lease
Bridging the world between finance and real estate by developing solutions that align capital, occupancy, and growth decisions.
Who we are
- We focus solely on the single-tenant, net lease real estate market in order to bring the highest quality knowledge, market data and execution to this specialized industry.
- Evaluate selling an owner-occupied asset and leasing it from the buyer to free up investment capital and ensure flexibility in your long-term real estate strategy.
- We bring a level of professionalism and sophistication that distinguishes itself from the deeply fragmented brokers and intermediaries currently active in the net lease space.
- Our Corporate Finance platform bridges the worlds between real estate and finance by developing strategies that align capital, occupancy and growth decisions for corporate and institutional clients. Through in-depth financial analysis, we evaluate strategic solutions to help you make the most of the buildings you own.
- Assisting clients to unlock real estate value by leveraging sophisticated technology, unparalleled access to the marketplace and our expansive investor pool that is managed internally.
- JLL’s Corporate Finance & Net Lease team’s market expertise ensures a successful execution in the purchase, recapitalization and sale of single-tenant net lease properties.
Capital Markets at JLL
Our access to global capital combined with our financing expertise, renowned property insight and integrated research will give you the confidence to see the opportunities that others overlook.
Mission-critical office complex in D.C. area trades
JLL Capital Markets completed the sale and financing of Plaza East, a 247,000-square-foot office complex in Chantilly, Virginia.
Aker, Baxter and Pearlmark secure financing for a Hudson Valley Portfolio
JLL Capital Markets has arranged acquisition and construction financing for a 540-unit multi-housing portfolio consisting of four properties in Hudson Valley.
Harbor Landing luxury apartments bought for $73M
JLL Capital Markets closed the sale of the luxury apartment community with breathtaking Harbor Point and Long Island Sound views in Stamford, Connecticut.
West Raleigh office building trades for $27.75M
JLL Capital Markets represented Origin Investments in the sale of the Trinity Place office property in West Raleigh, North Carolina.
$48.58M loan secured for MDH Partners’ industrial portfolio acquisition
JLL Capital Markets arranged a $48.58M loan for MDH Partners' acquisition of a fully leased industrial portfolio in Dallas and San Antonio, Texas.
Talk to us about your corporate finance & net lease needs
Get actionable real estate investment advice, insights, and expertise.