Tyler specializes in the sale and leasing of industrial and flex real estate along the I-95 corridor, including Baltimore City, Baltimore, Harford, Cecil, Howard, Carroll, and Anne Arundel Counties.
With the application of market data, state-of-the-art research capabilities, and in-depth financial analysis, Tyler provides real estate solutions targeted to each client’s unique short and long term goals. Transaction experience includes leasing, acquisition, and disposition of industrial real estate throughout the Baltimore/Washington Corridor.
• 2006-2007: Internship - Leasing & Sales – Hearn Burkley
• 2011-2015: Vice President – Colliers International - Baltimore
• 2016-Present: Vice President – JLL - Mid-Atlantic Industrial Practice Group
Recent client transactions
- Guardian Building Products - 50,000 SF Lease transaction
- United Foods International - 50,000 SF Lease transaction
- Crevel Distribution - 16,200 SF Lease transaction
- Event Solutions - 60,000 SF Lease transaction
- J&J Mechanical - 17,000 SF Lease transaction
- Maintenance Supply Headquarters - 55,000 SF Lease transaction
- TA Realty - Landlord representation of an 11 building portfolio representing close to 1.5 Million +/- SF within the Baltimore - Washington Marketplace.
Education and affiliations
- BA, University of Delaware, Newark, DE (2011)
- G.B. Charities, Inc – (2013-Present)