Executive Vice President
Tiffany Angelle is an Executive Vice President with Jones Lang LaSalle and leads the Healthcare tenant representation division. Her Dallas-based team advises local, regional and national healthcare companies with managing their real estate portfolios and applies her expertise in finance and healthcare to provide exceptional service to her clients.
Tiffany has gained considerable expertise and deep knowledge of healthcare real estate markets across the country by leading strategic real estate planning and transaction management services for corporate healthcare real estate occupiers while working with these same clients and their partners in structuring complex transactions for expansions, redevelopments, sale-leasebacks, and acquisition take-outs during construction to maximize the value of corporate occupied real estate.
Years of experience
Prior to joining JLL in late 2021, Tiffany was an Executive Vice President at Colliers, where she was a leader within the firm’s Healthcare Advisory Services group. During her career, Tiffany spent ten years in the financial sector and ten years in the commercial real estate sector managing client real estate portfolios, investment portfolios, identified capital sources, performed management functions for private equity projects including start-up companies and participated in investment banking transactions for healthcare facilities. Over the past 11 years, Tiffany has completed over 2.3 million square feet of sale and lease transactions totaling $594 million in value.
- Baylor Surgical Hospital | Fort Worth, TX | 83,464 SF
- Physicians Specialty Hospital | Fayetteville, AR | 55,740 SF
- St. Mary’s Ambulatory Surgery Center | Richmond, VA | 21,132 SF
- Murdock Ambulatory Surgery Center | Port Charlotte, FL | 22,565 SF
- Doctors United Surgery Center | Pasadena, TX | 27,000 SF
- Bachelor of Science | Business Finance | University of Louisiana
- Dallas, TX | United States
- +1 214 438 6455