Sylvia A. van Loveren
Senior Vice President
Sylvia works with healthcare systems, hospitals, corporate clients, not-for-profit organizations and private partnerships to develop real estate strategies that promote client mission, improve financial and operational metrics of the real estate portfolio and drive stakeholder value. She has worked on a variety of large, complex real estate projects and transactions throughout the country over her career.
Healthcare, Retail, Project and Development, Transaction Advisory, Tenant Representation, Property & Asset Management, Lease Administration, Investment Sales & Acquisitions
Years of experience
Prior to joining JLL, Sylvia served as Vice President, Real Estate for Walgreens and also for Fifth Third Bank. Sylvia's leadership on several enterprise-wide initiatives provided her valuable insights and experience in the areas of commercial real estate finance and capital planning, large real estate portfolio optimization, expense reduction & asset management strategies, site selection, real estate development.
- B.S. Business Administration – Finance & Real Estate - University of Cincinnati, OH
- Executive MBA – Finance & Economics – University of Chicago Booth School of Business, Chicago, IL
- IWF Board of Directors & Executive Committee (2015- 2017)
- ICSC Member
- Licensed Real Estate Broker – Illinois
- University of Wisconsin, Men's Crew Team Booster
- Chicago, IL | United States
- +1 312 228 2125