Executive Managing Director
As part of JLL’s Industrial Services group, Stephen focuses on assisting industrial users and investors with the lease, purchase, and sale of real estate. His expertise includes building relationships, solving problems, financial analysis, site selection, FASB analytics, market dynamics, and negotiating. His work ethic, integrity, and knowledge align him with his clients’ business objectives making him an integral part of their decision-making process.
Prior to Jones Lang LaSalle, Stephen worked with Newmark Grubb Knight Frank's industrial team, Grubb & Ellis’ tenant representation team, and Marcus & Millichap’s investment sales team as an intern in 2006.
Mr. Bridges is a graduate of Georgia State University where he earned his BBA in Finance and Real Estate. He is a member of the Metro Atlanta Chamber of Commerce, Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors, Conley Area Business Association, Conley Area CID, Stone Mountain CID, Newton Co. Chamber, Clayton Co. Chamber, Atlanta Air Cargo Association, and a Seminar Leader for Landmark.
- JLL Leadership Council Advisory Board (LCAB 2015-2017)
- JLL National Mentor/Protégé Program Mentor
- ACBR #2, #3 & #8 Atlanta Industrial Tenant Rep Broker in 2019, 2018 & 2017, respectively.
- JLL Top Gun 2017–2021, Gold Achiever 2016, Top Achiever 2015
- #1 JLL Atlanta Industrial (2021, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2015 & 2014)
- Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors Million Dollar Club (2010-2021)
- Grubb & Ellis Rookie of the Year (2009)