Steffen Kammerer leads JLL’s national technology practice group. He's based in Silicon Valley and works largely with clients in and around that area. Steffen’s responsibilities include strategy development/implementation, site identification, and leading lease review/negotiations.
With prior experience in web development, Steffen brings a unique understanding of the needs of the Valley's fast-paced companies. His well-developed understanding of emerging technologies combined with a vast local knowledge gives him a unique perspective on critical principles that must be incorporated into transactions.
- IDEO- Portfolio analysis and strategic planning
- GoPro- Strategic planning and headquarter expansion
- Nevro – Strategic planning and headquarter expansion
- Atlassian- Portfolio analysis
- Quotient- Strategic planning and headquarter expansion
- Meta – Headquarters expansion
- Coupa Software – Strategic planning
- NetScout - Headquarters expansion
- Color Geonomics - Portfolio analysis
- Jones Lang LaSalle Top Achiever Award (2012, 2013, 2015)
- Jones Lang LaSalle Gold Achiever Award (2014)
Education and affiliations
Steffen earned his BA in Economics and Communications from the University of Washington. For three consecutive years, Steffen was a member of the California State Lacrosse team and is the former Varsity Lacrosse coach at Menlo High School.
- Silicon Valley, CA | United States
License #: CA-01891670