Senior Vice President
Her focus consists of a combination of Tenant Representation/Agency Leasing and Investments locally and nationally.
Sofi has provided services as diverse as global portfolio corporate services and disposition/acquisition of investments, including hotels, retail, multi-family and office/R&D buildings, for multi-national corporations or high net worth private clients. Her deep expertise from the operational side and connections with Asia Pac companies, has led her to exclusively represent corporate giants like Samsung.
- Samsung - Transaction Management 350,000 SF - US Nationwide
- Samsung- HQ Site Analysis 1.0 million SF – Silicon Valley
- SK hynix – Disposition of 1.2 million SF semiconductor fab – Eugene, OR
- SK hynix – Acquisition of 11 acre land – Silicon Valley
- Samsung Semiconductor Inc.
- Samsung Strategy and Innovation Center
- Samsung Research America
- Hyundai Motors (Cradle & HATCI)
- SK hynix America, Inc.
- Chunghwa Telecom
- Dealsplus/Sazze Inc.
- Tend Insights
- CJ Express
- Fenox Venture Capital
Sofi received her MBA from the Hotel School at Cornell University, and an MA from Seoul National University in Korea. She also holds a BA from the University of California, Berkeley.
Sofi has taught hospitality and business courses for the Business School at the University of Phoenix. She is a native Spanish and Korean speaker. English is her third language and French her fourth.
Outside of work, Sofi and husband Sungsik, are busy following volleyball tournaments for their daughter Arielle (16) while their son Jeremy (20) is enjoying college life. You will also find her enjoying traveling or volunteering at the East Bay animal shelter. She has one dog, two cats and 3 chicken pets at home.