Scott Mathisen co-leads JLL’s Markets Group in the Silicon Valley, successfully leading a team capable of performing complex space acquisition projects and managing strategic alliance accounts. In addition, Scott is responsible for developing occupancy strategies and implementing solutions for the firm’s clients, integrating a multitude of the firm’s specialties, including capital and investment services, project management, lease administration and facilities management. Scott works closely with the firm’s clients to develop real estate strategic, city and regional master plans and portfolio management tools.
With 30 years as a leader in the real estate commercial industry in the Silicon Valley, Scott has represented clients in a broad range of occupancy solutions including relocation and expansion projects, dispositions and consolidations, specialized facilities, headquarters and campus developments, lease terminations, and portfolio planning strategies.
Over Scott’s real estate career, he has leased or sold over 30 million square feet, totaling over $3.9 billion of Office/R & D transactions in the Silicon Valley. Prior to joining Jones Lang LaSalle Scott was an Executive Vice President with CB Richard Ellis in San Jose.
- Cisco – 90-acre land disposition, North San Jose
- Cisco – 811,000 SF campus sale, North San Jose
- Western Digital – 188,000 SF lease renewal, North San Jose
- Western Digital – 390,000 SF building acquisition, Fremont
- San Disk – 690,000 SF campus acquisition, Milpitas
- Kaiser Permanente – 10-acre land acquisition, North San Jose
- Motorola – 92,000 SF new lease, Sunnyvale
- Western Digital – 284,000 SF lease renewal, South San Jose
- Lockheed Martin – 90,000 SF lease renewal, Palo Alto
- Beckman Coulter – 268,000 SF disposition, Palo Alto
Education and Affiliations
Scott attended San Diego State University where he acquired a Bachelors in Business Administration. Scott is active with youth soccer and his Church. In his free time, Scott’s interests include bicycling, fly fishing, skiing and spending time with family.